Friday, May 20, 2016

Just Add Ink #312 - Just Add a Colour Combo

A happy hello from Hawaii ~

I started my day in New York, and now I'm on a Hawaiian Island enjoying the warmth.  How fun! There's a brand new challenge over at Just Add Ink today, and this time it's a colour combo from me! I'd like you to use Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay, Marina Mist & Pacific Point (or similar colours) on your creations this week.  You can make a card, some gift packaging, a layout....whatever you choose.


Once again I've whipped out the gorgeous Botanical Builder Framelits and matching stamps.  I really can't believe I sat on the fence with these as long as I did.  They are my go to these days!  I used a sheet of the matching vellum (from the recent SAB promotion) and layered up some lovely foliage and blooms, adding a little strip of silver foil and a whole lot of Wink of Stella and finished with a few blingy bits.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous combinations of blue/green this week.  Pop over to JAI and get yourself some inspiration, then get busy creating and link up so we can all check it out. Just remember I'll be stopping by your blogs a little belatedly this month.

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you get up to.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time travelling P! Your card is totally gorgeous - love the dimension and the way you've layered the colours and blooms. Such a lovely mix of vbrant and delicate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just spotted the fabulous floral vellum in the background what a lovely background for this elegant card P! Love that scatter of rhinestones too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!