Friday, October 17, 2014

Just Add Ink #236 - Just Add Inspiration

I'm loving that it's Friday again ~

The first week back at school is done and dusted - gosh time passes quickly at this time of the year. Before I know it Christmas will be here - right along with the rush and madness that goes with it!

There's a brand new challenge over at Just Add Ink today, and we have a lovely inspiration pic for you this week, suggested by Nikki.

#236....Inspiration

The design team have all come up with such different, and absolutely gorgeous projects this week. Be sure to check them all out here.


I went for the obvious as I hadn't yet had a play with this lovely Perfect Peacock image. What fun!  I used a combination of Blendabilities and Copics, as I don't yet have the Night of Navy Blendies. Stamped on Whisper White card stock and mounted on Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana there really wasn't much more to it as the Peacock takes centre stage.  I have added some sparkle with Wink of Stella to the tail feathers, however, it's not really showing in the photo :(

Do join the challenge fun this week and link your own fabulous creation up!

Enjoy your weekend.

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Patrice! Your colouring is amazing and I can well imagine how beautiful this is IRL with the Wink of Stella (I'm addicted to that stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - awesome colouring!! I just love this card!! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrice, this is just beautiful! I love peacock stamps but never quite know how to colour them. You have absolutely perfected it. Great colours.

    My daughter heads your way 9th November, for the week. We are just getting the information now. Of course they get back, on 14/11 when everyone arrives for G20. What fun that will be.

    They are really looking forward to the trip, particularly as they will be at the War Memorial on Remembrance Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo doesn't really do the beautiful transition of blues you achieved sufficient justice Patrice. The peacock truly is the star here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning!!! You've coloured this so perfectly, its really outstanding. We just finished our first week back at school too and boy did it fly by. Only 9 weeks till the end of the school year and oh so much to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful P. I can imagine just how lovely it is IRL with all of those feathers a sparkling....You rocked this challenge..:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is awesome, P. Beautiful colouring, and a gorgeous card (I don't think I'd want to give it away, after all the time spent colouring in that gorgeous image!). Hey, congrats on becoming an "aunty"!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Patrice! This is a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!