Friday, August 22, 2014

Just Add Ink #228 - Just Add a Colour Combo

Woohoo it's Friday ~

We've got a great colour combo as our new challenge over at Just Add Ink this week.  Kim chose Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral and Mossy Meadow and I'm glad she did - such lovely colours together. 


I pulled out my Sizzix Flower Daisies #2 die for this one and the sentiment is heat embossed.  We'd love you to join the fun, so pop over to JAI and check out the design team inspiration then link your creation up!

We celebrated Gorgeous Kid's 14th birthday yesterday.  I can't believe how quickly time passes, it seems like yesterday I was sending him off to pre-school and here he is in Year 8 at high school.  Sniff sniff.  We had a family dinner at Hogs Breath Cafe and he's having a party with his mates in a fortnight.  It would have been this weekend, however, between my being sick and his not being organised I just wasn't able to get invitations out in plenty of time. And you crafty mums know an email or text just won't do - although GK wouldn't have minded I'm sure lol!

Have a great weekend!




6 comments:

  1. Well, hello to you too! Gorgeous card - I love the new Blackberry Bliss colour. Sending birthday wishes to GK - they do grow up too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful big Daisy is such a lovely focal point P...Love that ribbon accent too! Great pic as well, so bright and true in colour....Think l might need to start photographing outside, especially with anything Blackberry Bliss..:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how fab is that huge flower P - it looks stunning against the Blackberry Bliss. In all honesty I was surprised how much I liked the colour combo, glad you like it too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I so want that die every time I see it - it's so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrice this card is simply stunning! Your big bold flower takes center stage and the touch of Mossey Meadow in the Ribbon is a perfect accompaniment against the Blackberry Bliss background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so stunning! Great impact.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!