Friday, April 23, 2021

Just Add Ink #551...Just Add 3D - photo heavy

Hellooooo ~

Over at Just Add Ink today our new challenge kicks off - Just Add 3D. Rachael suggested this one & I had some fun creating these little Easter treat boxes (using the Love You Always boxes from the current mini catalogue) for our beautiful teachers.

You'll probably have worked out that this, & the previous couple of challenge pics, were all taken on the same day, which was rainy, dull & overcast - the perfect combination for lousy pics. I was working to get ahead prior to going on holidays. If only I was a bit more tech savvy I'd know how to clean them up & make them look as gorgeous as many other bloggers do....

I've wrapped the boxes in the pretty designer paper from the Ice Cream corner suite. These cute little bunnies are an MFT set of stamps that I reach for annually :)



The design team has created a variety of gorgeous projects for this challenge. Pop over to JAI to check them all out, then join the challenge fun with us!


We had an amazing two weeks in Queensland. The weather was stunningly perfect! We visited Fraser Island & all it offers - spent time at some gorgeous water spots, saw lots of the local wildlife & we finished our holiday with two nights in Brisbane where I got to spend precious time with my beautiful godson's. We had a day at Seaworld on the Gold Coast where my little guy absolutely fell in love with the dolphins (& has now proclaimed he is going to become a marine biologist) & little miss totally adored the seals. She even conquered her fears & rode a rollercoaster! It's good to be home but by gosh I've done a lot of washing & ironing since our return!

Here are just a handful of pics. Hubby made some amazing timelapse videos using his GoPro but if I add even one or two here this post will get ridiculously longer than it is already. Hope you enjoy a snippet into our holiday.


Ice cream at Noosa - the twins & I.


#Beach life.


Hubby got up verrrry early to catch the sun rise.


Stunning Lake Mckenzie - a long arduous drive on the island but absolutely worth it!


Champagne pools!


The Moheno shipwreck.


One of the locals - a dingo wandering about on the beach.


There was a family of goannas at our camp - I think this was one of the smaller visitors.

Patrice x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Your little Easter boxes are adorable! I love how you've matched the shirts on the bunnies to the DSP. Super cute! I'm glad you had a wonderful time away, the photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the coordination of the stripe on the bunny shirts with the paper Patrice. What lovely little Easter boxes.
    Just love your holiday photos too. In these days of restricted travel it's fun to see other people's travels :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!