Friday, March 26, 2021

Just Add Ink #547...Inspiration

Happy Friday ~

It's new challenge time at Just Add Ink. Kim has given us an adorable Easter wreath inspiration image to work with this week. I adore pink so naturally that was the direction I took....& of course a little wreath. I went with the Easter theme by adding a sweet little copic coloured bun.


I made this card into a gift card/cash holder by adding a little pocket using designer paper inside. Apologies for dull pics. We've had crazy rain lately & not a lot of natural light. You can't even see the sparkle all over this :(


If you'd like to join us pop over to JAI & get all the details. Here is the banner for you.


We've got a big landscaping job going on at home. Thanks to the recent rain our dates have been pushed out but finally they got started yesterday! I'm going to miss some of the greenery we have currently but I do look forward to our new design....just wish it didn't take so many years for things to grow big again. I'm most looking forward to the new smart wifi watering system - it knows when it's raining & doesn't double water & I can control it from anywhere. Being a bit tech challenged I may or may not be in charge of it. Lol!

Have a wonderful Easter, however you celebrate it. My next project will come to you from Fraser Island. We're spending the school holidays up there enjoying the warmer weather & beaches.


Patrice x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!