Friday, May 8, 2020

Just Add Ink #504...Just Add a Colour Combo

Happy Friday friends ~

I'm a bit late with my post today...juggling home schooling is quite a distraction. I'm sure I'm not the only one struggling to remember which day of the week it is either :)

We have a brand new colour challenge over at Just Add Ink today. Tina is asking us to use Rococco Rose, Smoky Slate & Basic Grey. What gorgeous colours. As I was creating my card I realised I have not used Rococco Rose before. How can that be?

I still love the retired SAB Happy Birthday To You stamp set. That cake is divine! So out it came for a little watercolour wash. I stamped two images, colouring & die cutting the flowers of the second, & popping them up on the cake base.

I've used vellum to soften the Smoky Slate dsp I've used on my Basic Grey card base.


We'd love to see what you come up with using these colours so pop over to the blog & check out the design team inspiration, along with the challenge rules. Here is the graphic.


Hope you're all keeping well during these very trying times. 

Patrice x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!