Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Colour INKspiration Challenge #21 - With Sympathy



Welcome to a new Colour INKspiration challenge - our 21st! I think I'm kicking the hop off today....regardless of where you start, do make sure you get right around to see all the lovely projects the Crew have created to share with you. If you haven't joined us over on Facebook yet, click here to be taken to our FACEBOOK GROUP.

Here is the inspiration colour palette. Hopefully these beautiful bright colours will inspire you to join the challenge fun and share your projects with us. 


The last thing I would have expected to create using these colours is a Sympathy card. But I needed one, & it needed to be beautiful for its intended recipient. My card was completely inspired by a card I received last year that I fell in love with instantly. You can check out the original by Nikki here.

I started by cutting my sentiment. I 'painted' the bottom half of the sentiment with the aqua painter & a little reinker (just a drop or two in the lid of the stamp pad works beautifully). While that was drying I splattered some Soft Sky ink with the aqua painter onto my card front. Once my sentiment was dry I slathered it in Versamark ink & heat embossed with Clear powder giving it a lovely smooth shiny finish. I then popped it up on dimensionals & offset it a little.


Below is a close up to show the sparkle :)


To continue on with the blog hop click on the next blog image below & you'll be taken to see what super talented, Lou has created to share with us today.


In just two more sleeps I'll be seeing a lot of my lovely blog friends in Melbourne at the Stampin' Up! On Stage event. Getting excited now! Thanks so much for taking a little time to stop by, and if you've left a comment thanks, I love reading them.

Patrice x

6 comments:

  1. A very beautiful and heartfelt creation, Patrice. The sparkle and shine is gorgeous. See you in Melbourne! D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stunning Patrice, I love the coloured bottom portion of the sentiment (and the shine too). A beautiful creation with this colour combo. T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrice that is simply stunning. I love what you have done with the sentiment. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, there is do much wow! Beautiful card and these colours are just superb for your sympathy card. I love the cutout greeting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!