Friday, September 9, 2016

Just Add Ink #328 - Just Add P

Whooops, I'm a day out this week thanks to our super relaxing four night cruise last weekend.  Total bliss being waited on hand and foot - no preparing meals or cleaning up dishes, our beds were made each morning and turned down again in the evening.  There was no shortage of entertainment, with a fabulous line up of singing, dancing, magic, bands, games..... We indulged a little too much, but that's what a cruise is for is it not?  Gorgeous Kid and I had such a lovely time hanging out together. I haven't downloaded the photos from my phone yet and I've been chasing my tail since getting home on Tuesday night so hopefully I'll find a little quiet time over the weekend....In fact I need to spend some time blogging and sharing.  I keep saying I'll be back and it hasn't happened.  Sigh.

We have a brand new challenge over at Just Add Ink today.  Tina has suggested we add 'P' to our projects this week. Since I couldn't add me (lol) I went with pink, petals and polka dots - all my favourites!


Despite my pic being a little dull you can actually see all the Wink of Stella on my petals.  Woohoo.  I do love lots of shimmer.

Please consider joining our fun challenge, we love seeing all the different ideas you come up with. Pop over to JAI and get yourself some inspiration, check the rules and link up.

Other news GK got his braces off yesterday.  OMGoodness his teeth look gorgeous.  He couldn't wipe the smile off his face, and I noticed his tongue running across his gums A LOT!  Lol must feel so different.

Righto I'm off for a walk - I'm on a bit of a health kick needing to lose a few excess winter kilos.  My knees aren't up to running decent distances so I'm having to start slow again...Have a fabulous weekend, and I'll be back again soon! That's a promise!

Patrice x


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, pink and sparkly, P and I love the contrast of the White space and polka dots - it looks like it has a lot of you in it - perfect for a P challenge :-) So happy for you that you had a wonderful time away on the cruise, sounds really special! And I'll join you in the walking - I also have a few winter kgs that have crept up on me and with Spring here it's time for them to go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Patrice this is such a pretty card and I really love all the shimmer!!!!!!
    So glad to hear that you had a fun time with GK on the cruise and it's nice to hear that you totally relaxed - a well deserved break :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!