Friday, December 11, 2015

Just Add Ink #292 - Just Add Inspiration


Good morning ~

What a gorgeous sunny day AND it's almost the weekend!  Nikki has given us a beautiful inspiration pic to work with for the new challenge over at Just Add Ink this week.  I'll add the pic a bit further down for you.

Being the silly season and all that, I've been short on time recently - like everyone else I'm sure.  I let the DSP do the work for me this week - and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it.  Once again my trusty Mini Treat Bag thinlits came to the rescue and I've created a little gift card holder.




Here is the inspiration pic if you'd like to join the challenge fun - I just love the touch of class that Silver gives.  Pop over to JAI and check out the gorgeous line up of projects the design team has created.


We had Gorgeous Kid's award presentation night earlier this week, today he's off at Big Splash water park celebrating end of school year and early next week he gets to check out the new Wet 
'n' Wild park in Sydney.  I tell you it's definitely a kids life!  We have the twins day care Christmas party tomorrow and a bunch of other events over the next week.  Phew, I haven't wrapped any of my Christmas shopping yet and I'm still furiously working on my handmade pressies.

I hope your Christmas preparations are coming along smoothly.  Thanks for stopping by today :o)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the idea of using the mini treat bag for gift cards P. It looks fabulous! and super special with all the glints of silver. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Patrice! The bold stripes of your DSP with your wonderful tag circles creates such a striking effect and I love the way you've tied your Gift Card inside amongst all the elegant silver touches. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! Such a cute idea, love the striped dsp...so effective and you've got to love a time saver..😉 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those stitched circle dies!!! I think this is an awesome idea for a gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! This is a fabulous gift card holder P! These colours are sooooo pretty and I love the way you've used them. The combo of off-centred circles and silver twine is a great match - the recipient of this gift is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That DSP is one of my all time faves, Patrice & it's just perfect for this challenge. Love the circle elements you've used too. They're a great contrast to the stripes. Love how you've included a gift card inside the bag. So quick & easy - which I so need right now.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!