Friday, December 14, 2012

JAI#148 - Just Add Christmas

Happy Friday lovely friends ~

To wrap up the 2012 year we're adding Christmas over at Just Add Ink this week.  'Tis the Season and all that...



I'm kind of in love with Gumball Green.  Who'd have thought hey?  I've gone for a monochromatic card here and given it lots of shimmer with the Champagne Shimmer Paint - you can see a little of it in the pic, but it never shows up quite as well as it does in the 'flesh'.

This current challenge will be open for two weeks as the design team is taking a much needed break over Christmas.  We'll all be back on 16 January with a super exciting and fun BLOG HOP.  There are some posts scheduled during our absence so be sure to pop in and check the blog now and then.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for supporting the JAI challenges this year, and to wish you and those you love most a fabulous Merry Christmas!

Quick wrist update - I'm healing well.  Physio is gruelling but that's what it's all about I guess.  Looking forward to being cleared to drive again any day soon!  I've received a lot of handmade love from all around Australia these past few weeks.  Thank you to all of my lovely friends for thinking of me - you guys are the BEST!

Thanks so much for visiting my little crafty space and being so supportive!


8 comments:

  1. Patrice, this is a beauty!! Love the recessed ornaments ... so pretty on that gorgeous gumball green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card - it's perfect with no fuss!

    Is Gumball your new favourite or is Celery still your number one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think the Gumball is sitting in first place for now...but that could be because it's Christmas.

      Delete
  3. You ace CAS gorgeously everytime P :) A recessed window always adds a special touch - not to mention some shimmer ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great clean and simple Chrissy card, but you are the Queen of CAS so not surprising lol, hope you are feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on Gumball Green, didn't think I would take to it but I have used it alot. Beautiful and very elegant card I must say, and glad your wrist is making progress, however hard the physio is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Patrice! Your CAS style is always perfect and this one is no exception!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooohhhh P...this is going to my CASE file. Love this idea...the card ROCKS. I am still a wee undecided re GG.....but it is a good Chrissy colour. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!