Sunday, March 18, 2012

Felt Flowers - three cards

Good Sunday morning ~

The sun is shining and I'm hoping it's going to dry my lawn out enough after the rain we had last night so that I can mow. I do love a nice neat yard, edges trimmed, grass uniform. Am I the only one with these little idiosyncracies?

Earlier this week I spotted a gorgeous CAS card that Lynn from The Mango Boys & Me had created and I knew I wanted to make my own. I ended up making four because they were so quick and easy.

Blushing Bride

Tempting Turquoise

Rich Razzleberry

I can only share three here today because one has already been given away - that one used cream felt and a lovely green button and sentiment - You're a WONDERFUL friend. I gave it to my lovely friend Susan who has been ferrying me around this week while my ankle has been out of action.

I used dies and nesties to cut my flowers, and the felt is from Felt on the Fly on Etsy. It is a fabulous quality and doesn't pill.

So what do you think? Clean and simple but effective? I must say I do like these - right up my CAS alley.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend, and thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. My goodness Patrice, a rare treat to get a few more cards from you, love them. How are you going to do the mowing if your ankle is out of action, and no you aren't alone in liking the lawn looking nice.

    Such a lovely simple design, no wonder you churned out a few in quick succession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, very sweet and simple, gorgeous. Will e-mail soon, hopefully life is slowing down for a week or two xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Clean and Simple cards, love the richness of the flower colours. Hope your ankle feels better soon, Hugs Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards P, love the CAS, perfect with those gorgeous felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW!!! I love the felt flowers you have created. These cards are super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the clean and simple look of those fab felt flowers with the natural card stock. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Clean, Very Simple, Very Beautiful!!!
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patrice these are really gorgeous! Love the flowers...they are so elegant :)Hope you had an amazing birthday xx I have a little something for you over on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only been sitting in my inbox a week....but I finally got here!!! Love these 3 cards darl'n. You are such a magical Queen of CAS cards. I humbly bow before you. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!