Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #13

Hi there ~

It's been a little while between posts - life got in the way last week. It was a fabbo week all the same, and I'll tell you more about it in my next post. For now I thought I'd show you a little card I made after work today, no plan, just sat at my desk and started playing. I went over to the CASE Study Challenge Blog.

I love this months Muse, Heather Pulvirenti's inspiration card! Here's mine ...

Not sure what's going on with my photography - my sentiment looks like it's blurry and my bling flower centres don't look very blingy at all! It's pretty CAS and self explanatory. The dsp is from my stash :o)

Sorry so short and sweet, lots to do ... Hope you're all enjoying your week so far!

10 comments:

  1. Love it! I love the bow on an angle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I like yours better than the original. Thanks for popping by my blog, your lovely comments made my day,
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super sweet - love the gingham paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the gingham paper, Patrice. Very pretty card. I love this CASE - so simple and clean :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Paula - just LOVE that gingham DSP! It's was an absolutely perfect choice for your card P!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet card Patrice. I love craft and pink together. lovely lovely lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been such a busy girl Patrice, and I've enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful creations, but I especially love this one! It makes me think of having a picnic on a beautiful spring day.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!